Today we will be featuring the new property launching soon in Paya Lebar, that is the Park Place Residences by Lend Lease which is main brain behind JEM, shopping center at Jurong East. JEM is considered a well-done project by JEM as the tenant mix is very cohesive, with giant brand like Robinson that surely draws a good shopping crowd.
Going back at Park Place Residences, it will be a 99 years leasehold mixed development that is located at the junction between Paya Lebar Road & Sims Avenue. Paya Lebar is an area where there are huge traffic for offices, industrial and residential purposes, and thus the tenant pool will be sufficient to meet supply for residential. On the side note, the commercial site of this plot will be called Paya Lebar Quarter while the residential will be called Park Place Residences, so don’t get yourself confused.
One thing to take note on this project is that, it will not be a cheap project since it is by prestigious developers by Lend Lease and Abu Dhabi Investment Authority. But it will be a “Blue Chip Stock” for sure.
LOCATION & CONNECTIVITY
- 10 minutes to the Central Business District and 15 minutes to Changi Airport by car.
- Direct access to the Paya Lebar MRT interchange which connects the Circle Line and the East West Line , providing direct access to over 60 MRT stations.
- Immediate accessibility to 6 bus stops around the project with over 20 bus routes.
- Linked to the Pan Island Expressway, the East Coast Parkway and the Nicoll Highway.
- Walking distance to rich ethnic communities of Joo Chiat, and Katong.
On 2nd thought, if going for commercial purposes, there might be more choices around the area since Paya Lebar is the hub for commercial activities. Good projects like Oxley Bizhub 1 and 2 can be a good selection and price has softened relatively for the past years.
Several prestigious schools are also within reach from this property that is majestic. The list comprise
- Kong Hwa School,
- Macpherson Secondary School,
- Tanjong Katong Secondary School,
- Broadrick Secondary School,
- Chuing Cheng High School (Chief),
- Macpherson Primary School,
- Eunos Primary School,
- Canossa Convent Primary School,
- Maha Bodhi School and Manjusri Secondary School.
Other comforts that are in close proximity to the property include Geylang East Swimming Complex, Geylang East Public Library, S.T. Medical Centre, NTUC Fairprice and Geylang East Sin Hin Fodd Centre.